Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1447 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:311
Head - Human Resources - Real Estate/Retail (14-20 yrs)
- Spearheads the People function for India's all businesses including design of a People Strategy which is aligned to the organisation's goals and roll out of appropriate people initiatives-
- Oversees the smooth functioning of all facets of the People Function spanning Talent Acquisition, People Process Excellence and Benefits, Business Partnering, compensation designing
- Provides direction and leadership to the People team, spread across all the locations of the country
- Links overall people strategy with business plans for all lines of business for India region. Understands the business and is closely aligned with the business leaders.
- Ensures design and implementation of people policies and programs to ensure a superlative employee experience with a high focus on creating a highly engaged and performance driven work culture
- Oversees the Talent Acquisition strategy of the Organisation ensuring hiring of the best talent into the Organisation via a diversified source mix and in the shortest possible time
- Enhances employee and management performance by establishing employee engagement/ connect frameworks, ensuring rigour in performance management systems, ensuring roll out of appropriate L&D programs aligned to training needs, and measuring effectiveness of the same
A successful candidate-
- MBA is a must from Tier 1/2 colleges
- 14+ Years of Experience in all verticals of Human Resources, preferably in MNCs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Ability to effectively present information.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Effective stakeholder management with ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret the most complex business documents.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management and client groups to take desired action.
- Engages and motivates the team