Founder at Newleap Nestor
Views:770 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Head - Human Resources - Real Estate (8-13 yrs)
Head - Human Resources
The incumbent will play a critical role in attracting, developing, and building human capital for the organization and will be responsible for overseeing the entire spectrum of human resources functions.
Job Description :
- You will be working closely with business teams to design and deliver HR strategy for the organization
- You will lead a team of 8 to 10 HR professionals to manage recruitment, HR operations, talent management, payroll, and admin, etc.
- Responsible to drive the development and implementation of organizational strategy
- You will act as a strategic advisor on all aspects of people management for the organization.
- Create HR policies and procedures, provide employee relations guidelines and help to improve the overall manager-employee relationships.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization's human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources
Requirements and Skills :
- Be a qualified MBA or any HR degree with a Minimum of 8 years+ of human resource experience with growth companies with a minimum of 4 years in team management.
- Expertise in HR functional areas including talent acquisition, performance management, compensation, benefits, etc.
- Great team player and ability to work effectively in a matrix organization environment with employee strength of approx. from 400 to 500.
- Should have created and executed programs in strategic HR areas like operations efficiency, organization development, and change management
- HRMS system and tools implementation and operations would be preferred.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communications, ability to independently handle communication with Internal team & Management