Head - Human Resources - Product Firm (12-20 yrs)
What you will do:
- HR business Leader who can partner with a core function at our Company to develop and lead an effective people strategy, coordinating and supporting the recruitment process.
- Responsible for driving systemic organizational initiatives aligning with business needs and organization priorities.
- Ensure employee engagement landscape and resolution of employee issues.
- Understands the business needs and works closely function leads, in order to ensure adequate strategic and tactical support is provided to the business groups.
- Conceptualize the employee engagement drivers for the business groups, keeping in mind the business needs, organization priorities and overall HR Strategies.
- Support the High Potential employee identification and development programs for the functional client groups.
- Partner with business leadership in order to facilitate organization change.
- Conceptualizes, designs and executes key projects for enhanced client experience, including core HR, process improvement and automation.
- Work with business to provide active support in areas such as performance management, policies and processes, service delivery, employee counselling, disciplinary action, statutory compliance etc.
- Develop a communication framework between employees that promotes ethical work culture, transparency, collaboration, development, and growth
What you will need:
- MBA from a Premier B school with a specialization in HR.
- 12-20 years of experience in all aspects of HR, preferably from Tech/E-commerce bg
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to influence and manage relationships
- Should be adept at excel and handling data in it. - Demonstrate ability to establish trust, fairness and credibility with employees, managers, and other partners. - Solid team player and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be pragmatic and manage a fluid and sometimes fast-moving workload.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and communicate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders, including executive leadership.
- Self-starter who can balance multiple priorities simultaneously, able to work to tight deadlines, establish clear priorities and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Keen understanding of industry trends affecting the company and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding it
Come join us if you are passionate about building global products and to be part of our start-up journey with high growth and business impact
What's in it for you:
- We are now building our leadership team and would love to engage- This is a great time to join the rocket ship and participate in the upside
- Mentorship from the founding team
- Compensation/Benefits - Best in the Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.