Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:1674 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Head - Human Resources - Pharma Manufacturing Firm (15-30 yrs)
We are a leading, professionally managed Executive Search organization that identifies Senior Talent for our clients who are World-Renowned MNCs & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and India.
- Our clients are a Leading Pharma organization based in Hyderabad with a headcount of 2000+. They have profitable & growing operations.
- Our clients are looking for an accomplished HR Manager based in Hyderabad to take ownership of the HR function as HRBP. Must have strong strategic & operational experience.
- Experience in Strategic HR (Mergers integration and business transformation) is desirable.
- Will report to the Business Head.
- Will be expected to drive HR initiatives to transform the organization from a legacy-based culture into a "Future-Ready" & Modern Business setup.
- Ideal candidates must demonstrate high initiative, ownership, and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
1. Management: Managing and monitoring HR functions/matters, including Employee Relations, Employee Engagement at the Head office and the factory, and developing and implementing human resource policies & HR strategies that support business objectives. Will lead a 20-member team.
2. Performance Management: Overseeing Monthly follow-up with HODs for monthly KPI and MIS reports. Coordinate with HODs for training needs, goal-setting exercises, monthly/quarterly reviews, and succession planning. Coordinate with HODs to create / update dept. wise SOPs and JDs, Facilitate quarterly / mid-year / annual reviews, and coordinate one-on-ones.
3. Recruitment: Overseeing the recruitment Process in the organization, forecasting staffing needs, and tracking key HR metrics like cost per hire and retention rates. Must have been recruited at Senior Management Levels
4. Payroll: Overseeing and ensuring payroll activities are done timely & correctly, error-free calculation of PF, ESIC, Bonus, PT, MLWF, TDS, and F&F.
5. Statutory Compliances: Ensure timely renewal of various licenses/filing of returns under Factory, Contract Labour, Payment of Wages, Maternity Benefit, POSH, Bonus, Gratuity, MPCB, Stability Certificate, etc. Stay up to date with Govt policies w.r.t Payroll and Statutory compliances.
6. Grievance Handling: Connect with employees regularly to understand and resolve their grievances and provide counsel/guidance as per need/situation; analyze grievance data to reduce recurrence in the long term. Manage external contractors and contract employees.
7. MIS Reporting: Create a report to capture monthly data about recruitment, payroll, statutory compliances, PMS, grievances, etc. Manage document control system for all relevant policies and procedures.
8. Supervision: Supervising and managing HR personnel and providing guidance
9. General Administration: Oversee general administration about the organization and support/co-ordinate for various ad hoc projects assigned by management
1. Education: MBA/PGDM - HR / MSW / MHRM / MLW
2. Should have 15 - 25 Years of experience in manufacturing organizations handling HR activities in corporate, manufacturing, and industrial environments.
3. Hands-on experience in Forming Systems & Policies, PMS, payroll, Statutory Compliances, and Recruitment portals. Hands-on experience with HRMS System will be added advantage.
4. Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills.
5. Proactive approach: Ability and readiness to have a hands-on approach and execution when necessary of any responsibilities of the HR function when required
The position is expected to be closed in the next four weeks.
Our clients offer excellent salaries and career growth prospects.
If interested, please apply with your updated Resume with the below information:
1. Name of Institute and Year of completing your 2-year full-time MBA:
2. Name of your current organization:
3. Type of products manufactured by your organization:
4. Your current designation:
5. Your current KRAs:
6. Headcount of your organization:
7. The number of years of experience in Corporate HR:
8. The number of years of experience in Plant HR:
9. Size of the team reporting to you:
10. Number of Senior Managers recruited by you in 2022:
11. Your current CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs per annum):
12. Your expected CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs per annum):
13. Joining time if selected:
14. Your availability date/time for the interview:
15. Your current city of residence:
16. Your willingness to be located in Hyderabad:
17. Your contact/mobile number:
18.Detail/s of any major achievement/s in your career:
19. Details of setting up of a greenfield venture and HR function, HR systems & policies, if any::
20. Details of leading HR integration of acquired business entities:
21. Details of HR Transformation initiatives conceptualized & implemented successfully by you:
22. Details of Awards won:
23. Number of years of experience in manufacturing organizations:
24. Details of strategic IR initiatives:
25. Details of LTS union settlements signed:
26. Details of Compliances & Regulatory initiatives:
27. Are you currently heading Corporate + Plant HR of your organization or SBU:
28. Number of manufacturing units headed by you:
29. Who do you report to:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.