Head - Human Resources - Pharma (12-17 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - HR
Skills - Plant HR Head, HR Manufacturing, Head of HR
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Head HR for 3 manufacturing units for a large Indian Pharmaceutical MNC
Our client is one of the largest Indian Pharmaceutical MNCs
The incumbent with manage a team of highly skilled HR Professionals to:
- Develop and implement HR strategies that support the overall business objectives for the manufacturing sites.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the HR team to ensure that HR programs and services are aligned with the organization's goals.
- Partner with business leaders to understand their talent needs and develop strategies to attract, retain, and develop talent.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process to ensure the organization attracts and retains the best talent.
- Develop and implement employee engagement programs to create a positive work environment and enhance employee satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure compliance with all HR policies and procedures, employment laws, and regulations.
- Provide coaching and counselling to managers and employees on HR related matters.
- Develop and implement training and development programs to enhance employee skills and knowledge.
- Lead the performance management process to ensure that all employees are evaluated fairly and consistently.
- Tier 1 or Tier 2 MBA (Full time) degree in Human Resources will be highly preferred!
- 12 to 17 years of experience in HR in Manufacturing organisations is a MUST
- Strong understanding of manufacturing terminologies such as TQM, JIT, Lean, Six Sigma, processes, and operations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement HR strategies that align with business objectives.
- Strong knowledge of HR laws, regulations, and compliance requirements.
- Experience with recruitment, employee engagement, training and development, and performance management.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Opportunity to shape HR Strategy for a growing Business Unit for the client currently generating a revenue of INR 4000 Cr
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Souvick Gupta on +91 80 6826 6833
Contact - Souvick Gupta - +91 80 6826 6833
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.