Head - Human Resources - Payment Services (12-20 yrs)
Our client is a leading payment services provider headquartered in Mumbai.
Role: HR Head
- Manage end to end HR for the firm and also overlook smooth processing of Admin.
- Proactive in taking charge over areas of HR that lack stability
- Strategize on the most efficient ways to align HR to the business.
- Work with business stakeholders on identifying key High Potential employees and working on enhancing their abilities.
- Understand areas of improvement in the business and liaise with relevant learning partners to provide suitable trainings.
- Work with IT team on evaluating and strategizing the most efficient tools to use and apply them to further develop the teams within.
- Addressing employee queries and providing assistance.
- Ability to co-ordinate with external learning partners for skill development.
- Manage IR cases amicably.
- Experience: 15 - 20 years- experience
- MBA from a top tier institute is mandatory
- Has a hands-on approach to tasks provided
- Prefer candidates who have worked in diverse HR function- HRBP, L&D, Talent Management.
- Strong negotiator and high stakeholder management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.