Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:4215 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Head - Human Resources Operations & Payroll - BFSI (13-25 yrs)
Functional Designation : Head Human Resources Operations & Payroll
Grade : Group Associate Vice President / Vice President
Reporting to : Head - Human Resources
Job Summary :
- Payroll & Income Tax related matters & Accounting
- Employee Benefits i.e. Group Insurance
- Labour Compliance
- End to end employee On-boarding
- HR Helpdesk
- HR Systems
- Performance Management
- NRC & Board related documentation
Detailed Responsibilities :
Payroll Management :
- Review of input and output data sent to payroll vendor
- Review of monthly reconciliation reports prepared by the team
- Checking all MIS reports sent by the vendor to identify large variances and the reason of occurrence
- Upload Payroll onto Finacle
- Review and sign-off Statutory Payments
- Reconciliation of data to be uploaded on the web-based system as well as the data to be sent to the accounts team.
- Review of Balance Sheet of Provident Fund & Gratuity
- Managing meetings with the PF & Gratuity Trustees
- Review of Full & Final Settlements Daily Tracker as well as required documents & approval of all accounting transactions.
- Reviewing the monthly provisions on Staff Costs
- Review of insurance policy & benefits on a yearly basis.
- Managing Benefits that include Company Car, Company Loans, Meal Vouchers, etc
- Review & send data required for the Annual Reports such as ESOP data, Compensation data etc.
- Successful design and implementation of new processes & online HR systems.
- Labour Compliances - Ensuring that up-to-date abstracts are available with all branches & that all notices are promptly dealt with.
- Review of all returns to ensure that they are closed on time.
- Reviewing of HR Helpdesk queries & publishing educational know-hows to reduce them
- Ensure smooth & efficient flow of Increment and Promotions Exercise.
- Handling documentation for NRC & Board related meetings.
- Coordinating Risk Reporting on a quarterly/ monthly/ half yearly basis as desired.
- One point contact for all Audits (Statutory, IT Security, Board appointed auditors, Internal Audit for the HR Team.
Desired skills and competencies :
- Risk Management
- Problem solving & decision making capabilities
- People Development skills
- Relationship Management
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Analytical Ability
The person needs to display energy, drive, enthusiasm and should have the experience of handling an employee strength of at least 3000.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.