Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:2948 Applications:877 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:243
Head - Human Resources - Not For Profit Firm (12-15 yrs)
We are seeking to shortlist high potential candidates for Head HR with a Not-for-Profit client. The client is a well-known entity in its field of operation and is highly regarded as an employer.
Leading the HR function will be broadly responsible for :
- Formulating HR strategies, plans and their implementation.
- Creating an understanding of culture and values to help decisions and actions of all employees.
- Identifying core competencies & critical skills and frame policies for key talent identification, development and retention.
- Undertaking talent needs analysis and putting in place the plans for timely fulfillment of talent gaps.
- Hiring talent - ex-pats and local and their onboarding.
- Developing and implementing talent engagement and development strategies and initiatives.
- Responsible for leadership coaching
- HR budgeting
- HRMS and adopting the best in class technology for HR solutions.
- Ensuring adherence to matters of HR compliance.
- Developing communications, policies and practices for a positive environment.
- Other matters of importance from an HR perspective
Education, Experience and Key Skills :
- Past experience of successful HR leadership is desired
- MBA from leading Institutes with meritorious educational background.
- Excellent communication skills and high English language proficiency.
- 12-15 years of post-qualification experience in demanding roles involving work content similar to stated responsibilities.
- Having worked as HR Generalist, should possess a sound understanding and have experience & expertise of a gamut of functional nuances including engagement and development initiatives.
- Work experience in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment is desired.
- Mature and excellent people skills.
- Exceptional analytical abilities and communication skills.
- Strong Business Orientation and skilled in overall HR roles.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.