Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:1484 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Human Resources - Mfg/Auto/Oil & Gas (10-15 yrs)
- Support and ensuring that Company always complies with legal and internal business requirements as a minimum.
- Ensure that the organisation has the appropriate HR policies and processes in place to enable the efficient and legal operation of the business and apply the policies and procedures in support of the organizational goals.
- Help to embed the values of the organisation in all that is done and seek to build a positive and engaged workforce base on these values.
- Support the organisation leaders and managers in the correct application and administration of the policies and procedures of the business and where necessary ensure compliance.
- Assist business managers in planning the cost effective structure of the organisation and to recruit the right staff, in a timely fashion, with the right skills and experience at the right cost to populate the structure.
- Identify, get agreement for (from MD India & Group HRD) and implement a road map for HR activity to support the goals of the organisation.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation
- Provide administration for and keep records of personnel and other HR related matters such as pay, benefits, promotions, transfers, grading, terminations, performance management etc.
- Advise and act to ensure good industrial relations with union and employees are managed and maintained, including supporting all negotiations, and wage agreements.
- Support the business managers in grievance, disciplinary or performance investigations
- Offer guidance to managers on all HR issues and where necessary provide coaching and support to managers to ensure proper and effective resolution of these matters.
- Ensure corporate compliance with all necessary legislative requirements.
- Identify individual and organisational training needs and provide support to allow these needs to be met.
- Suggest, get agreement to and implement talent and succession planning actions as necessary.
- Continually monitor reward policies including pay and benefits and recommend any actions to senior management to enable to cost effective operation of the business.
- Operate as a member of the senior management team in India advising, coaching and supporting the other functional leaders so as to enable them to fully realize the organisational goals.
- Support the organization in the handling of employee grievances.
- Ensure employee welfare.
- Wage and salary administration
- General Administration
- Capable of managing a small team of HR staff effectively.
- Able to operate independently without day to day direction.
- Keep the Group HR Director informed of local developments, activities and issues in a timely manner.
Antal International Network
Tel: +91 80 65682908
Mobile: +91 9620194744
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.