Project Manager at An Executive Search Firm
Views:683 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Head - Human Resources - Manufacturing Firm (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a "Human Resource" professional for a leading MNC based in bangalore. Please find the details below:
- Formulating & Implementing Strategy, Performance Management, Organization Design & Development, Change Management, Succession Planning, Leadership Development, Training & Development, Managing Unions, Industrial Relations, Wage Agreements, Court Cases, handling large workforce, Productivity Improvements & Worker Development Initiatives, Legal compliances.
- Structuring and implementing innovative policies on strategic HR and change management. Designing HR solutions for organization based on business needs; monitoring effectiveness of HR Initiatives rolled out and making changes.
- Resourcing both internal and external manpower; evaluating the skills required, identifying the possible sources, selecting the best candidate and negotiating & fitting them into the system.
- Identifying training needs through Needs Analysis; designing and delivering training modules for different levels based on Needs Assessment Survey; maintaining the training database.
- Initiating new systems and policies towards OD interventions, Effective change Management such as Development & alignment of Organisational structure to support future strategy of the Company
- Managing Appraisal process across the levels and establishing framework for substantiating Performance Appraisal system linked to Reward Management; formulating & implementing incentive & other remuneration policies.
- Excellent knowledge of Labour & Industrial Laws.
- Collective Bargaining & - Wage Negotiations - Maintaining good Industrial Relations with External & Internal Unions. Expertise in - Collective Bargaining- & - Wage Negotiations- .
- Monitoring statutory compliance at all levels involving liaison with external agencies, govt. authorities, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Successfully handled the situations like Strike, Tool down & Lock out etc.
- Developed and maintained harmonious relations for productivity improvement.
- Overseeing the conduct of Employee Satisfaction Survey; ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances to maintain cordial management-employee relations and achieve dedication by workers.
Interested candidates please apply.