Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:11249 Applications:1588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:290
Head - Human Resources - Manufacturing - Conglomerate (15-20 yrs)
Head HR - Manufacturing - Conglomerate
Client : Multinational Conglomerate
Role : Head HR Manufacturing
Reporting into the CHRO :
- You will be responsible to manage HR & IR for Pan India manufacturing units across all the group companies
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Play a hands on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and on-boarding the right talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- Talent Development & Deployment Facilitate in identifying, nurturing and deploying talent effectively. Partner with the Business Heads and Talent and L&D team to build people capability.
- Drive active employee engagement, be seen as a go to HR implement specific engagement initiatives (targeted 1-1 discussions, pulse sessions, VoE initiatives etc.) that help achieve a highly engaged employee population across the varied businesses.
As a successful candidate :
- You should have hands-on expertise in HR and Industrial Relations and should have managed settlements, agreements, and IR issues
- You should have 15-20 years of experience in manufacturing setups
- Experience in having managed large scale is a must have (10000+)
- Great exposure to managing large teams