Director at Corp Placements
Views:1665 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Human Resources - Manufacturing (18-25 yrs)
Human Resources Head
Human Resources Head for a leading Manufacturing Group to be based in Gurugram/Gurgaon/Delhi.
- 18-22 years of total work experience in reputed Indian and/or MNC organizations, known for good HR systems and practices. Preferably from Manufacturing Sectors.
- Should have worked in strategic HR areas, including M&A, Performance and Talent Management, PMS, Leadership Development, Restructuring, Change Management and Rewards
- Experience of working in manufacturing and engineering companies
- Should have spent at least 10 years in a corporate HR role at a Senior management level
- This role will articulate and drive the HR strategy and programs.
- As leader of the HR function, this role will be responsible for leading an efficient team in the design and implementation of effective HR systems, policies and practices across the company. The role incumbent will report to the MD and serve as an integral part of his top leadership team
- Define the HR strategy of company in line with its product and plant expansion objectives guide and coach the team to deliver high-quality solutions and services
- Integrate all HR systems, policies and practices across plants and sales locations to drive a consistent high-quality employee experience across the company
- Lead the HR team to design and implement high-quality systems and processes in the areas of Recruitment and On boarding, Performance Management, Talent Management, Learning and Development, Rewards and Culture
- Design and implement programs for the identification and development of high potential talent - to build a pipeline of future leaders for the company