HR Manager at SSWL
Views:1802 Applications:469 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Steel Strips Wheels - Head - Human Resources (15-20 yrs)
HR Head - Manufacturing
Job Description :
- This position is responsible for guiding and directing the overall provisions of Human Resources services, policies, and programs.
- This position oversees and directs all recruiting, employee relations, benefits, administration, change management, employee retention & learning and development programs for the Plant.
- In addition, to this he /she is responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering federal and state employment regulations as well as corporate policies and procedures.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Evaluate organization vision, mission, structures, processes and people and recommend, design and facilitate implementation of solutions to ensure alignment with the Companies overall direction.
- Responsible for implementing, enforcing and administering corporate policies and procedures.
- Manage Performance Management system and feedback processes.
- Develop Employees capability on employing these processes and obtaining best in class results.
- Ensure accurate and written job descriptions with clear job accountabilities, reporting structures and career paths
- Develop training plans and programs; organize training sessions, workshops, and activities to develop or to groom the talent
- Establish salary guidelines for hiring and performance evaluations for each job within the organization
- Provide recruiting and hiring support by developing recruitment plans and implementing activities such as internal communication, placement of ads; reviewing resumes, conducting screening interviews, administer tests or KTI evaluations, and reference and background checks.
- Develop the succession plan, identify the talent within the plant, groom them and develop for hire level of job responsibility and retain the talent
- Coach employees on subjects such as career, leadership and performance development plans, compensation matters and assisting employees during implementation of change management initiatives
- Working with the all plant head and other stake holders, ensures the proper management and administration of HR & IR Policies
- Directs and coordinates preparation of position descriptions, ensures FLSA classification compliance and oversees job evaluations.
- Dealing with government authority for legal compliances related to HR
- Drive CSR activities
- Ensure timely process of pay roll and salary administration and compliance related to this
Qualifications and Education Requirements :
- Education : Post Graduate in HR / MSW / PG diploma in PMIR/ HR
- Experience : 15-20 yeas in HR