Associate Director - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:5335 Applications:803 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Head - Human Resources - Manufacturing (12-18 yrs)
Reporting into the India MD & Global HR Head you will be responsible for :
- Creating the overall HR Strategy in line with the business plans and executing on all aspects of HR w.r.t Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Organisation Design, Talent Management and Industrial Relations.
- Developing and implementing HR policies and setting up KRAs for the employees
- Working with the leadership to manage the plant HR activities
- Planning, directing, and coordinating Human Resource Management activities of the organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources
- Ensure a proactive HR function for employee relations, employee compensation, HR policies and regulatory compliance
The Successful Applicant :
- As a successful candidate, you should have 12-15 years of experience in HR & IR with manufacturing setups
- Extensive experience in working in matrix oragnizations with good hands on expertise in Talent Management
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience in managing scale and multi-site experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.