Partner Consultant at Connexions
Views:4782 Applications:1078 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:471
Head - Human Resources - KPO (10-15 yrs)
Head of Human Resources for fast growing Research and Thought leadership outsourcing business. Reporting to Global CEO/COO and functional reporting to India CEO/ head. Responsible for Talent Management, Acquisition, HR Operations, Behavioural Training, Admin. support and Compliance for the businesses.
Key expectations from the role are:
- Provide strategic arm to Company in managing the HR function with proactive thoughts and leadership. This role will liaise with the business leaders and managers and introduce specific HR initiatives and recommend HR solutions aligned to business objectives and strategy. This work includes partnering with business to implement relevant HR operations supporting business growth and people model, managing end to end employee lifecycle along with process improvements. The incumbent is expected to improve organizational HR practices and structure, support change leadership and management coaching.
- Partner with business to drive the execution of all components of the employee lifecycle from goal setting, performance management, promotions and internal movements to exits, with a consistent focus on building a high-performing culture of growth and development through effective leadership, communication and feedback
- Work with cross-functional teams to facilitate an end to end HR needs for the business pertaining to Talent Management, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, Staffing, Succession Planning, Organization Structure and Skills Assessments
- Advise Department and Function heads on people growth strategies and initiatives to ensure retention and growth of high potential employees including growth and development plans,top talent programs, organizational change, design and employee communications.
- Manage end to end employee life cycle including onboarding for new joiners, confirmation, performance appraisals, grievance handling, employee relations and employee separation.
- Effective in managing attrition and demonstrating effective staff retention strategies will be a critical performance indicator.
- Review and analyse business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience (Attrition Analysis, Early Warning Signals, Retention and Engagement levels).
- Should be comfortable using technology to manage function requirement and working on HR software.IX. Creative Employee engagement activities to motivate the teams and create a better bonding among cross functional teams.
- Manage Soft-Skills and Behavioural training needs and working closely to manage corporate training needs.
- Knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of HR functions, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Experience of overseeing administration functions including logistics and facility maintenance.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualification:
- Should have worked in strategic HR areas, including Talent Acquisition, Performance and Talent Management, PMS, Leadership Development, Restructuring, Change Management and Rewards.
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Ideally should have worked in the organizations having international presence.
- Ability to work in matrix environment driving collaboration and common objectives
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills and has the ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with business teams.
- Business knowledge and ability to align self with the business.
- Strong in ethics & integrity
- 10 years+ with last 5 years at a senior level in medium size companies (250-500 people)