Senior Consultant at Vintronics Consulting
Views:2203 Applications:668 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Head - Human Resources - IT/Telecom/Energy/Construction Firm (12-16 yrs)
Head - Human Resource - IT/Telecom/Energy/Construction
- Only Females
- Should have 12-15 years of relevant experience in medium to large sized IT companies
- Experience in working with Human Resources Information/Management Systems including payroll tools will be a plus
- Experience in partnering with the business to deliver commercially focused people strategies and should demonstrate a good overall understanding of company finances and use this to develop policies.
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers- compensation, union relations, and national/state employment laws
- Strong organization skills and a high level of detail orientation with proven project management capabilities including experience handling multiple key projects at a time
- Experience with creative and innovative Talent and OD programs (Performance Management, Talent Review/Succession Planning, Mentoring, Change Management)
- Play an important part in building a strong employer brand for the company to ensure, we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees.
- Responsible for managing full lifecycle of recruitment, from manpower planning, identifying potential hires to evaluating candidates, offer negotiation and Onboarding.
- Development and implementation of employee engagement surveys/pulse surveys and instruments, including conducting data analysis and working with management and employees to translate that analysis into actionable initiatives or interventions to improve engagement.