Co-Founder & CEO at Toran Global
Views:655 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Human Resources - IT Services/Tech Startup (8-15 yrs)
Head - Human Resources
Role & Responsibilities:
- Complete ownership of HR & TA functions
- Responsible for all HR & Admin functions such as recruitment, policy making, performance evaluation, training & development, statutory compliances
- Manages the recruitment and hiring practices to ensure compliance with applicable laws and policy. Forecasts and analyzes workforce planning data, executes staffing strategy in conjunction with business unit and corporate objectives.
- Prepares, recommends and oversees the development of operating and personnel budgets. Monitors spending for adherence to budget plans, develops and recommends variances. Performs and/or oversees budget analysis.
- Create and implement a strategy for compensation & benefits.
- Determine the budget for recruitment, employee welfare, training & development, facilities, rewards and recognition
- Ensure statutory compliances with regards to HR are met.
- Manage agency vendors, contracts & agreements, and proposals.
- Build talent pipeline for current and future job openings, Lead all sourcing strategies.
- Conduct campus hiring drives in premier technology institutes
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Report to senior management by analyzing data and using HR metrics
Skills & Qualification:
- Minimum 8 years of experience, with the most recent role as HR Head or in a similar senior role. An MBA in HR is preferred but not a show-stopper for the right candidate.
- Experience with IT Services firm / Tech Startup is a distinct advantage.
- Should have played a key role in the rapid scale-up of an IT services/Technology firm.
- Strong experience in policy-making, talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, and employee engagement.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent with Microsoft Office.
- Highly flexible, adaptable individual with a can-do attitude.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.