Manager - Leadership Talent Engagement at Prodentify Professional Services
Views:14245 Applications:1352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:463
Head - Human Resources - IT Services (15-20 yrs)
Prodentify partners with premier start-ups and global mid & large sized firms in the Technology, Services and Consumer domains on leadership & C level recruitment needs in India.
We have been retained to hire a seasoned professional in the capacity of HR Head for our client - an IT Services company. The position will be responsible for the Delhi-NCR based delivery centre of the company that houses between 450 to 500 full-time staff, of the 1200+ staff employed globally. The company's major business portfolio revolves around software services & and products, pime client geographies being Americas, EMEA and APAC.
INDICATIVE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Overall experience of about 15 years, presently serving as a senior manager of human resources at a service based firm, preferably from the knowledge industry (IT/Research/KPO, etc.) and handling a gamut of 300 or more employees, from a scale perspective
- Managing all operational as well as strategic aspects of corporate HR, including talent acquisition
- Expert at partnering with the business to facilitate/implement crucial changes or new initiatives
- Strong at people collaboration, especially at the top-management level, to ensure all round leverage of HR for the organization
- Full-time education in management or human resources or labour relations or a related discipline is a must, preferably if from reputable institutions, not absolutely mandatory though
- To managed end-to-end aspects of HR for the delivery centre and partner with various business units and the top-management to effectively engage the staff based in Delhi-NCR and ensure smooth running & growth of the business
OTHER DETAILS FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN APPLYING:
- Please don't miss on providing full details of your professional experience and present compensation break-up
- Do-not apply if you're based outside Delhi-NCR and/or if you can't join within 45 days of being offered
- Candidates serving their resignation notice period shall be highly preferred, as the position is urgent and needs quick deployment