Manager - Leadership Talent Engagement at Prodentify Professional Services
Views:15587 Applications:1374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:619
Head - Human Resources - IT Services (15-20 yrs)
Prodentify partners with premier start-ups and global mid & large sized firms in the Technology, Services and Consumer domains on leadership & C level recruitment needs in India.
We have been retained to hire a seasoned professional in the capacity of HR Head for our client - an IT Services company. The position will be responsible for the Delhi-NCR based delivery centre of the company that houses between 450 to 500 full-time staff, of the 1200+ staff employed globally. The company's major business portfolio revolves around software services & and products, pime client geographies being Americas, EMEA and APAC.
INDICATIVE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Overall experience of about 15 years, presently serving as a senior manager of human resources at a service based firm, preferably from the knowledge industry (IT/Research/KPO, etc.) and handling a gamut of 300 or more employees, from a scale perspective
- Managing all operational as well as strategic aspects of corporate HR, including talent acquisition
- Expert at partnering with the business to facilitate/implement crucial changes or new initiatives
- Strong at people collaboration, especially at the top-management level, to ensure all round leverage of HR for the organization
- Full-time education in management or human resources or labour relations or a related discipline is a must, preferably if from reputable institutions, not absolutely mandatory though
- To managed end-to-end aspects of HR for the delivery centre and partner with various business units and the top-management to effectively engage the staff based in Delhi-NCR and ensure smooth running & growth of the business
OTHER DETAILS FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN APPLYING:
- Please don't miss on providing full details of your professional experience and present compensation break-up
- Do-not apply if you're based outside Delhi-NCR and/or if you can't join within 45 days of being offered
- Candidates serving their resignation notice period shall be highly preferred, as the position is urgent and needs quick deployment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.