Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:892 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Human Resources - IT/ITeS (14-20 yrs)
Head - Human Resources Lead (IT/ITES)
- Provides the leadership and direction necessary to implement human resources policies.
Coordinates the development and consistent application of policies concerning employee selection and placement, promotions, terminations and leave of absence.
- Plans and organizes the functions of the Human Resources Department to ensure quality HR services are provided.
- Participates in the long-range planning of staffing plans and human resource development.
Assists management with recruiting and screening potential new employees and provides support throughout the interview and hiring process.
- Promotes, plans and coordinates programs for the training and development of employees.
- Develops wage and salary guidelines, job descriptions, and minimum employment requirements and competencies.
- Identifies and provides creative solutions to employee engagement challenges, compensation/title analysis, organizational structure, and talent attraction and retention initiatives.
- Owns benefits management and administration through CPEO.
- Owns HRIS administration and legal compliance.
- Manage effective employee relations resolution and performance management techniques to mitigate company risk while supporting business objectives.
- Develops workable implementation plans; communicates changes effectively; builds commitment and overcomes resistance; prepares and supports those affected by change; monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizational resources.
- Effectively implements annual HR processes - i.e., annual salary review, target-setting and appraisal.
- Conduct exit interviews, analyze data and makes recommendations for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Respond to requests for employee data; prepare Management reports as required.
- Handles special projects as required or assigned.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in HR with 14-20 Years of experience in all facets of HR with a broad and deep experience as an HR Business Partner supporting executives or senior leadership. Should be from IT/ITES Industry only.
2. Excellent communications skills - written, verbal and interpersonal - and an ability to tailor communication style to diverse audiences globally.
3. Demonstrated success at cultivating strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and creating collaborative partnerships at all levels within the organization to achieve results.
4. Advanced computer skills.
5. Demonstrated capability in adapting and innovating HR practices and solutions and right sizing them to the needs of a fluid and fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization.
6. Unquestionable personal integrity, fairness and credibility necessary to gain the trust and commitment of individuals at all levels of the organization.
7. Empathetic and engaging individual, who listens well, is responsive, solutions focused and results oriented.
Passionate about the mission & enthused by the challenges confronting the organization, and dedicated to achieving its goal.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader