CEO at KayZen Group
Views:7734 Applications:851 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:144
Head - Human Resources - IT - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (12-16 yrs)
Opportunity - HR Head
Were looking for an HR leader who can deal with ambiguity and unchartered territories. To be successful in the role of Head - Human Resources you will need to be professionally qualified with a proven track record within a fast-paced environment.
Candidate should be highly influential, commercially astute and comfortable with dealing with senior stakeholders. This is a highly visible, high impact position where the successful candidate will have the opportunity to play a critical role in the future success and growth of the business.
Key Accountabilities :
Develop Recruitment Strategy:
This may include job posting optimization, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment planning, talent planning. Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing.
Compensation & Benefits :
- Regular update on the Salary Structure along with Annual Merit Increase cycle.
- Timely completion of all activities for the annual merit increase exercise for all verticals.
- Sharing timely and accurate data for Management Business reviews.
Budgeting & Forecasting :
- Participate in various Surveys (salary survey, Benefit survey) for all verticals. Coordinating with various stakeholders for collecting data for Sales Incentive pay-out.
- Lead assessment and planning for internal training and development
- Monitor employee attitudes, lead culture assessments and action planning to close the gaps
- Provide advice and counsel to the management team regarding performance management and development of human capital.
- Provide human resource generalist services, including compliance with regulatory agencies
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
Responsible for administration and maintenance :
- Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
- Plan and participate in Talent Management and Succession Review
Strategic Responsibilities :
- Act as a Conduit between the HR department and the Business Unit.
- Act as a HR Consultant to the changing needs of the business.
- Understand critical success factors of the business and support them through innovative HR interventions.
- Provide business centric inputs to the Corporate framework in redefining HR offerings from time to time.
- Come up with new ideas and suggestions on the functioning of HR activities for the business.
Operational Responsibilities :
- Ensure effective implementation of all HR processes.
- To identify opportunities of internal growth and implement an IJP policy with utmost transparency.
- Deploy various employee listening initiatives to continually gauge the pulse of employees
- Devise action plans in consultation with the Business Unit to improve employee engagement and satisfaction levels.
- Work closely with Operations and ensure timely closure of employee related work processes such as confirmation, transfer, promotion, separation etc.
- Ensure all queries, grievances and escalations across processes are resolved within committed timelines.
- Facilitate fair and transparent Investigation of Employee grievance/ disciplinary issues and take suitable actions.
- Responsible for supporting Departments in controlling attrition; ensure prescribed coverage of employees in exit Interviews and ensuring that the findings of the Exit Interviews for resigned employees are shared with the management on timely basis, separation trends identified, and action plan devised to address key drivers of attrition.
- To be accessible when any employee has any grievance that requires HR intervention.
- Respond and resolve issues arising out of work or from within a team or across departments that may have a bearing on team effectiveness.
- Need-based escalation of decisions and ensure proper follow-up of the same
Team Related :
- Manage a motivated team with high levels of satisfaction.
- Effective redressal of issues/concerns raised by the team.
- Create a culture of high resilience and constructive challenging of status-quo
- Extensively experienced in building intuitive, employee-oriented experiences and interfaces.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to manage complexity at the workplace
- Ability to build an organization culture
Qualification & Experience:
- M.B.A in Human Resources / PM&IR/ MSW (Top-Tier Institutes, India or Abroad) or equivalent education.
- Experienced (12+ years), entrepreneurial and hands-on HR leader who has built teams from scratch.
- Experience in Startups preferred. Recruiting and building a team will be a high priority in the initial stages