Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:1102 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:320
Head - Human Resources - IT (15-18 yrs)
As an Head of HR you will be responsible for spearheading the entire gamut of HR activities (hire to exit), bringing in strategic interventions, help the organization to grow.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
- Develop and implement HR processes, procedures and best practices: working with senior business management and the HR leadership
- Partner with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, performance assessment, skills assessment and development
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements
- Provide compensation advice including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotion and job re-leveling recommendations
- Partner on hiring the best talent for the business and HR teams
Candidate Requirement :
- Looking at candidates with 15+ years of experience in HRBP from IT industry with a full time MBA HR
- Should come in with experience in handling HR for Organizations with an headcount of 500+.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills