Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1116 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:239
Head - Human Resources - Internet/Tech (12-17 yrs)
Head HR - Internet/Tech (12+ years of experience)
Our client is one of the leading Gaming platforms in India with real-money skill-based games. With over 10 million active users, their player-centric brand value has helped them deliver the best.
- The Head of HR will be part of the extended leadership team.
- She/he will align with the firm's long-term vision.
- Will tackle the challenges associated with building a top-notch team in a start-up environment.
- The HR Head will further be responsible for culture building, talent & performance management, talent development and learning amongst others while managing the entire HR functions for a fast growing business.
- Spearhead and drive the people strategy in synergy with the business goals, HR processes within the business: performance management (OKRs and KRAs), salary planning/reward management, succession planning, and talent management.
- Create HR processes and models to implement these plans. Be innovative and experiment with ideas to create a framework that ensures scalability of the model, along with best practices.
- Create workflows to handle employee queries, grievances, and escalations. Work closely with all functions to address employee issues proactively with committed timelines.
- Design the organizational structure to support demand for the required talent to support smooth operations in line with the business plan. Forecast talent requirements and oversee hiring, especially on the technology side.
- Build employer branding, to attract top talent and control attrition.
- Conceptualize and drive employee engagement in partnership with the marketing team.
- Design leadership development interventions in line with future talent strategy including M1 and M2 managers.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage/salary rates for developing competitive compensation plans and maintaining an equitable compensation system; implementing rewards and recognition programs.
- Develop and implement innovative engagement schemes and HR interventions to achieve and sustain the highest engagement score.
- Ensure all back-end HR operational processes are managed well in terms of TAT, accuracy, frequency, and compliance leading to seamless service delivery.
- Create a culture of performance, openness and trust.
The eligible candidate must full-fill the below criterion :
- 12+ years of experience in demonstrated competence in the areas of Business Partnering, Performance and Talent Management, Talent Development, Learning, HR Operations and Talent Acquisition in a fast-growing Digital/internet organization.
- Passion and commitment as a people's person and will have pride in building something new and own it.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation skills, negotiating skills, and empathy, and emotional intelligence are key attributes expected.
- Past evidence of growing people, recognizing gaps that are holding them back and designing interventions that put people on a path to success.
- A "getting things done" mindset with evidence of creativity in finding solutions in difficult situations.
- Evidence of problem solving skills with ability to come up with multiple solutions and then choosing the best one.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving tech start-up environment.
- Extensive experience of working in a technology company during the growth phase is highly desirable.
- Education in the area of Human Resources or MBA is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.