Head at ABC Consultants
Views:410 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Human Resources - Internet/Online - TISS/XLRI/SIBM/SCHMRD/MDI (10-12 yrs)
Designation : Head HR
Education: MBA from TISS,XLRI,SIBM,SCHMRD,MDI only.
Batches : 2010,2011,2012
1. Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
2. Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, Labor compliance, and labor relations.
3. Manage human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching ,counseling, and disciplining employees, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing employees job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems ;implementing change.
4. Develop human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
5. Accomplish special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
6. Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.