Managing Director at Tyche Jobs
Views:975 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Human Resources - Internet/Online (18-25 yrs)
Head - Human Resource
The HR Head is responsible talent Management and Hiring . The incumbent would be responsible for building a strong relationship with stakeholders, building mechanisms to drive performance management, associate engagement and development.
- Should have experience in working in manufacturing set up
- To partner with the leadership to understand business environment and work priorities to develop and execute innovative solutions
- To be able to define the critical activities from a HR standpoint to drive effective execution and the desired outcome
- To be a catalyst to drive HR strategy to enable the organization to be one of the premier associate experience providers
- Manage the execution and implementation of major Human Resources processes in the region
- Manage employee engagement programs to improve morale and retention.
- Evaluate, Identify and partner with training providers/vendors best in the industry to implement training & OD programs and services
Key Attributes and Characteristics!:
- MBA in HR from a reputed institute, 18-25 years of post-MBA work experience in similar role
- Proven HR generalist experience with demonstrated track record and good working knowledge of employment laws and employment regulatory practices.
- Ability to build strategic partnerships. Build relationships internally and externally. Collaborates across the organization to maximize outcomes
- Proactive, self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives for a timely and successful conclusion
- Able to communicate at all levels and be able to communicate fluently in English.