Consultant at LeadHire
Views:6259 Applications:1722 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Head - Human Resources - Internet/Online (15-23 yrs)
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic organization as part of the company's leadership team. The role will be both a strategic and hands-on operational role. You will work with the executive team and senior leaders to establish a People Strategy which seeks to further business objectives. Your role is critical in executing our people initiatives by developing and implementing a framework for an overall People Strategy, driving HR functional excellence and overall process improvement. You will lead a team of HR Business Partners, Learning and Development, Talent Management, and People Operations teams.
I. Human Resources Business Partnering:
- Act as the face of HR for the company
- Serve as a trusted advisor of Senior Leaders on all HR topics
- Use business knowledge, analytics and insight to design and implement HR strategies that align with and support business strategies
- Draw up Annual Operating Plan for HR (Manpower budgeting)
- Facilitate alignment of organizational structure, processes, systems, people, and culture with key business priorities
- Develop and execute on strategic recruiting initiatives to hire the best teammates across all of our markets
II. Talent Management:
- Develop Talent Management plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business results. Drive talent readiness by creating mechanisms such as Success profiles, Talent Assessment and Leadership Investment Planning based on the business needs
- Helps leaders to assess performance and potential
- Supports the executive team in aligning employee goals with overall business goals
- Drive and facilitate effective performance management processes across the organization
- Enables management teams in making difficult performance-related decisions
- Identifies development opportunities and learning needs
- Drive diversity in the organization
III. Compensation & Benefits:
- Grow and evolve existing compensation and benefits framework to achieve business objectives.
- Bring in market insight to influence compensation strategy
- Lead the compensation and benefits projects by collating the data, analysis, trend identification and finalizing the outcome for the business
Corporate Communications & Coaching:
- Builds a culture of trusting relationships that enable frequent and honest feedback to help increase personal and team development and performance
- Encourage leaders to continually explore opportunities to develop new networks in meeting individual and organizational goals
- Provides input to the executive team that positively reinforces or changes behaviours
- Act as a trusted communication channel for two way information flow between leaders and their team
- Acts as an escalation point for concerns raised by employees
- Coaches in a way that enables continuous capability improvement amongst the management team in handling HR related issues
- Minimum 15 years of experience leading, growing and developing HR team.
- HR leadership experience of 3-5 years
- Experience working in a dynamic environment where you will regularly roll up your sleeves to help get the job done.
- Experience developing teams and leaders across all HR disciplines.
- The ability to inspire employees and drive cultural initiatives at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent social skills and exceptional emotional intelligence.
- Capable of building relationships with employees to influence powerful change.
- Proven project management and change management skills.