Partner at Development Sector Partners
Views:3455 Applications:693 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:645
Head - Human Resources - International NGO (17-24 yrs)
This job has been posted by Development Sector Partners (www.dspartners.in) on behalf of our client - an International NGO. The position based at Delhi, heads the Human Resource (HR) function and is on the payrolls of our client which is an International NGO.
Employment Status : Regular Full time
Location : Delhi
Reporting to : Country Director
The Head - Human Resources is responsible for developing and executing a Human Resource strategy for the NGO while dove-tailing with the overall strategic plan and direction of the organization while specifically covering the areas of succession planning, talent management, organizational and performance management, training and development, and compensation. The Head - Human Resources will provide strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the leadership team.
Scope of Work:
- Establish and implement HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the organization's strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations and strategic objectives.
- Function as a strategic advisor to the leadership and senior management, including organization verticals regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Work with the leadership and management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Develop comprehensive strategic recruitment and retention plans to meet the human resource needs to meet organizational strategic goals.
- Participate and contribute to the development, finalization and implementation of a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that is as per organization parameters.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, induction, training, career development, succession planning, retention, leadership development and related areas.
- Guide and review implementation of annual and mid-term performance review process of all employees, which is linked to development and review of individual performance, alignment with KRAs and action plans for upcoming year in accordance with team leads.
- In consultation with team leads, conduct and lead detailed review of Job descriptions across levels and profiles and align with current organization and program requirement.
- Must have updated knowledge and understanding of legal and statutory requirements in the Indian context related to labor laws and related subject.
- This position is required to travel for 15% of the time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 17+ years of experience managing all Human Resources related activities
- S/he should be in a leadership role for atleast 5 years, spearheading the Human Resources functions and team of people
- Post Graduate degree in Human resources development and / or related field
- Self-directed and self-motivating personality, with proven ability to manage demands from multiple clients while adhering to deadlines and priorities;
- Naturally inquisitive, skeptical, intellectually curious, detail-oriented and organized;
- Proven leadership experience in India and experience managing a cross-cultural team;
- Critical, analytical, and process-oriented thinker with a willingness to form and adjust opinions based on evidence;
- A good understanding and experience in consulting or other client-based and service-oriented roles
Interested candidates should send across their profiles to Development Sector Partners
The proposed salary band (CTC) for this position shall be within 25~26 lacs p.a.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
This job has been posted by Development Sector Partners (www.dspartners.in) on behalf of our client - an International NGO
We, Development Sector Partners (www.dspartners.in) are a boutique firm focused on offering strategic research & consulting and talent acquisition requirements to the not-for-profit sector predominantly comprising National & international NGOs; Funding Agencies & Institutions engaged in Social and Economic Development and Corporates managing/implementing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.