Director at Breakthrough Careers
Views:750 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Head - Human Resources & Industrial Relations - Manufacturing Firm (13-18 yrs)
- Human Resource Management Prepare HR plan for the Unit and initiate, coordinate & implement all people processes in the Unit.
1. Develop & implement appropriate HR plans aligned with the Unit strategy. 2. Plan, organize, implement and review the human resources systems and initiatives, administrative procedures, Take all necessary steps to build performance culture in the unit. 3) Keep abreast of the Group people policies, processes, procedures, initiatives, and implement the same in the unit. 4) Ensure proper development and utilization of human resources of high employee satisfaction and productivity.
2. Recruitment & Selection Ensure selection and recruitment of talented personnel.
1) Reviewing manpower requirement of different Department. 2) Identifying suitable recruitment resources. 3) Selecting the right fit and recruiting.
3 .Employee Relations Plan, coordinate & ensure all personnel and Industrial Relation related activities are rightly in place to maintain harmonious industrial relations.
1) Maintain a productive & harmonious IR through various proactive measures 2) Handle grievance 3) Coordinate legal issues 4)Oversee welfare amenities 5) Ensure discipline
. Training & Development Assess the training & development needs of employees & take adequate measures to develop them
1) Identification of employees training needs through skills gaps analysis and provide training for skill enhancement. 2) Developing Multi Skilled Employees 3) Analyze and meet training needs of all employees in JB 6 & below 4) Measure Effectiveness of Training and ROI. 5) Job rotation in the departments 6) Motivation by recognition & rewards
5. Performance Management Strengthening Performance Management Process in Unit and implement Performance based compensation system.
1) Initiating actions for rolling out annual performance appraisal system, Goal setting, Mid yr. review. 2) Implement Performance Management Module . 3) Prepare Individual Development Plan
Job Description Report:
- Compensation & Benefits Implementing performance based compensation system, roll out annual comp. process and assist Top Management in deciding comp. revision, re-designation promotion cases.
1) Develop comp. master with CTC revisions 2) Issuing CTC details to staff and Management Cadre Employees 3) To provide all benefits to employees as the Policy & their eligibility
1) Implementation of Recruitment, WFA & PM, Enterprise Learning Solutions, Performance Management , Benefit Module. 2) To facilitate and encourage all staffs to complete E-Learning courses as per the VPP target 3) Provide necessary infrastructure for the employees.
- Organization Development Enable Alignment of people process of Group values, to build a performance driver culture
1) Support & Lead OHS actioning in the unit 2) Plan and implement policies & Processes that would help the unit to be a great work place 3) Inculcate value orientation in the unit. 4) Get involved, support and provide resources for implementation of QMS, WCM and all developmental initiatives developed by other functions.
- Statutory Compliance Ensure all legal & statutory regulations of applicable laws to the units are complied to maintain ethical standards to improve Company s image & smooth operation of plant.
1) Application & follow up for renewal of licenses / permits / consent. 2) Maintain records 3) Preparation & timely submission of statutory reports. 4) Ensure statutory compliance of applicable Laws to the Unit 5) Ensure compliance of safety related issues
- Safety, Health & Environment Propagating Safety & Environment consciousness and ensuring implementation of all safety, health & environment program to create safe & healthy working conditions
1) Oversee safety & health of employees 2) Ensure development of greenbelt in plant 3) Enforcing safety & environment related activities like fire hydrant testing of pressure vessel, lifting tools/ tackles etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.