Head - Human Resources/Industrial Relations - Manufacturing (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
- Opportunity to head HR and IR for a Manufacturing & Engineering company with multiple plants
- Excellent opportunity to work directly with the leadership team
My client is one of the biggest Manufacturing & Engineering player known for their product, culture and strong HR and IR Policies
Reporting into the promotor directly and a team of 5-7 reports, your responsibilities would include the following:
- Lead the HR and IR portfolio as a Business HR for the entire business in a manufacturing set up
- Ensuring strong HR business integration across all plants & uniform structure implementation
- Facilitating smooth corporate and plant operation with strong focus on HR activities like culture building, performance management structure, business HR, stakeholder management etc. and ensuring zero man days/ productivity loss
- Responsible for end to end HR activities from hire to retire process and make it uniform across all plants
- Proactive IR management to avoid any risk of new union formation/ other issues
- Leading to culture integration in terms of employment regulations, compensation of employees etc.
- Developing HR Capabilities across organisation to ensure the next phase of growth with strong ROI metrics
- Managing uniform grievance redressal mechanism, strong Rewards & Recognition programs, hire to retire programs etc. basis strong benchmarking against competitive and talent landscape
- Maintaining harmonious industrial relations among management and employees through efficient administration and resolution of employee's grievances
- You should come with a minimum of 12 - 15 years of HR experience in working as a HR professional in a strong promoter driven environment
- Must have worked in HR & IR for multiple plants within a manufacturing environment
- Must come with min. 7-8 years of experience as a lead HR in a manufacturing and IR set up and should have managed a team of 5+ people
- You should be fluent in English and should have strong communication skills
- Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skills and strong stakeholder management
- Excellent opportunity to lead the HR function for one of the largest Engineeribng players in India
- Manage the change management in HR while working directly with the leadership team
- Market leading remuneration is on offer for the right candidate
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Smiti Rastogi - +91 124 452 5465
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.