Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:480 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Head - Human Resources - Industrial Relations (14-20 yrs)
Head - HR - IR exposure and Fluency in Malayalam Must
- Lead the HR & Admin Function, at circle level to ensure a high level of support to the business teams through effective and timely implementation of HR processes and policies.
- Contribute to the development, implementation of procedures and processes aimed at ensuring a high standard of delivery and continuous improvement of the service at the circle.
- Ensure effective utilization of HR Budget and implementation of measures to drive cost optimization.
- Assist the Quality Assurance team in implementing and maintaining effective quality assurance measures in relation to HR administration services.
- Ensure implementation of HR process and statutory compliance in line with the Corporate HR strategy.
- Ensure adherence to the Talent Acquisition SLAs, manage and implement recruitment campaigns, as per the requirement at the circle with focus on quality & time and budgetary requirements.
- Ensure implementation of a succession planning process and career development programs.
- Execute a strategy in the compensation benefits area consistent with the organisation`s guidelines.
- Execute cross functional programs and initiatives designed to support employee engagement initiatives and improve performance, productivity and reducing attrition rate.
- Updating staff on organizational issues through internal communications like e mail updates and newsletters builds the sense of team and their value to the team.
- Understand the business environment and the business priorities at the circle level to facilitate effective HR and Administrative support to the respective business, functional leadership teams.
- Support the business priorities through desired HR Support in form of resources and people processes.
- Identify learning and development needs, design initiatives and consult with the departmental leadership in the development of programs.
- Design, Manage & Organize for various employee engagement initiatives such as monthly celebrations, reward and recognition programs etc.