Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1054 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - Human Resources - Higher Education Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
Head HR - Higher Education consulting
About Client: Our Client is a growing firm in the foreign education consulting space, looking to hire Head HR. This is a Mumbai based team management role reporting into the Founder.
As a Head HR, Your roles and responsibilities will be:
- The HR Head would be responsible for Setting up the entire HR function and processes, Talent Acquisition (Technology and Marketing), Performance Management, Employee Engagement, building the teams and the culture of the organization . HR automation
- Manage a team of 2 and handle complexity that comes with a start-up set up (understanding the business needs), scale up the HR function, manage entire employee lifecycle,
- Design policies enabling fast growth set up and deliver the overall HR strategy, and set-up structure & processes
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Ensuring proactive HR function (employee relations, employee compensation, HR policies)
As a successful candidate:
- You come with minimum 10-15 years of strong HR generalist and HR Business Partnering experience with strategic mindset and ability to understand business challenges
- Candidates with Start-up background in contemporary sector like EdTech industry will be preferred
- Energetic, Smart & innovative individual who has exposure to C&B and industry best practices. Preferably should come from EdTech or start-up background