Director at Emploi Globale Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3087 Applications:516 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Head - Human Resources - Healthcare/FMCG/IT (12-18 yrs)
We are looking for Smart Head of HR who will be responsible for the smooth operation of a company's human resources department.
The Head of HR is also expected to take a leadership role in developing a culture that enables employees to perform in accordance to a firm's objectives.
The Head of HR is expected to demonstrate and lead on the values initiatives and culture of the organisation Professional expertise.
A strong working knowledge of employment law issues best practice processes for disciplinaries redundancies and payroll is required as well as experience of employee relations Coaching and mentoring
As the Head of HR you can expect to have responsibility for the following:
- You will have end to end responsibility for all the various aspects of HR activities of the organization.
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
- Leading the organisations HR departments including talent acquisition learning and development employee engagement compensation and benefits talent management HR information systems HRIS and financial planning of the department
- Liaising directly with the executive board and being accountable for the performance of the HR function and the departments within it as well as providing strategic counsel on all people matters
- Contributing to long term goals around business and people development including succession planning and talent acquisition
- Leading the analysis of employee feedback and data with the aim of creating a better working environment and engaged culture
- Creating and managing the HR departments annual budget
- Taking oversight of the company's culture
- Global responsibility for the organisation's talent functions and culture
- As the human resource profession is constantly evolving you will be expected to continuously update your learning and knowledge.
- Hands on experience of working as HR Generalist
- Knowledge of HR and organization operations
- Persuasiveness and ability to negotiate
- Knowledge and experience of creating company policies
- Experience of dealing with all levels of employees.
- Pleasant personally and should be able to cope with pressure.