Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:2786 Applications:805 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Head - Human Resources - Healthcare (18-22 yrs)
Head of Human Resources
We are shortlisting suitable candidates for a Consumer Healthcare Products Company. The company is seeking to hire an experienced HR professional to manage the HR function. And support the leadership in scaling-up the operations and in setting up new ventures.
- Formulation of HR strategies, manpower plans, and implementation.
- Talent need analysis and support in meeting the requirements.
- Initiatives/ implementation of the performance management system and for improving employee performance and satisfaction.
- Identify core competencies & skills critical to business and frame policies for key talent identification, development and retention.
- Salary & benefits benchmarking.
- Rewards & recognition programme
- Integration and standardization of HR systems and processes.
- Ensuring adherence to matters of HR compliance.
- ER and IR management
- Manpower & HR budgeting
- Communications, policies and practices for a positive environment.
- Create an understanding of culture and values to help the decisions and actions of all employees.
- Management information system-period reporting
- Other matters of importance from the HR perspective
Education, Experience and Key Skills
Past experience of successful business transitioning and scaling-up is desired.
- Meritorious educational background
- 18-22 years of post-qualification experience in demanding roles involving work content similar to stated responsibilities.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, maturity, excellent communication & people skills, high energy are essential
- Experienced in Heading HR, ER, IR Function.
- Strong Business Orientation and skilled in overall HR roles.
- Having worked in Business HR, should possess sound understanding, experience & expertise of gamut of functional nuances.
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future.