Head - Human Resources - Healthcare (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
- Global stakeholder management
- Responsible for strategic orientation of the Human Resources function including planning, directing, organizing and coordinating the overall activities and functions of the Human Resources department to achieve its mission, goals and objectives and to enhance its existing systems, process, and productivity
- Our client is one of the fastest growing healthcare MNCs.
- They are looking to hire Head-HR who will be responsible for formulating end to end strategy of the HR department
- Work closely with management to develop strategic plan to achieve the desired top & bottom line and business goals
- Responsible for developing & monitoring the HR plan & budget, closely with HODs
- Effective & smooth working of blue collared & out-sourced worker
- Ensure Regulatory compliance, all labour laws, social accountability audits etc
- Assess & implement training programs at all levels to improve productivity & maximize ROCE; leadership training program, mentoring, succession planning etc
- Ensure optimum staffing & employee retention; plan for HR systems
- Compensation & Benefits including KRAs, Appraisals & Performance management
- Solid experience in corporate retail with pan India store presence
- Analytical, creative thinking, resilience, decision making & confidence to manage independently
Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 15-20 years of relevant experience of which minimum 8 years in progressive leadership responsibility in a large healthcare organization
- Only candidates from healthcare/pharma can apply. Others will not be considered
- Excellent opportunity to be a part of the leadership team in one of the fastest growing healthcare firms
- Competitive package with exposure to global stakeholder management
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Vishakha Kejriwal on +91 124 452 5464.
Contact - Vishakha Kejriwal - +91 124 452 5464
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.