CEO at People Connect Placements Pvt Ltd
Views:1043 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Head - Human Resources - FMCG/Retail (15-20 yrs)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Major role is involved in Employee Lifecycle, Talent Management, Leadership, Performance, Engagement, Culture, Diversity & Inclusion, Compensation, Payroll validation, Labour Relations
- Managing Talent & Succession, HR Strategy & Planning D&I, Culture/Engagement, Org Design & Change, HR Transformation (New age Business & HR Operating models)
- Responsible for functions such as workforce analysis, succession planning, organization design, restructuring and Leadership development and Change management.
- Devise and implement the plan of sourcing and selection of candidates through traditional and non-traditional modes of hiring within defined timelines
- Build awareness and understanding of the KRAs among the employees, educate on the performance management philosophy and ensure timely and accurate implementation of the performance management processes
- Maintain HR databases and systems, anchor annual salary review.
- Conduct market bench marking and analysis
- Design and implement the learning & development roadmap for the organization
- Design systems and processes that enable development of Leadership & Managerial capabilities at various levels in the organization
Desired Profile :
- Master's in Business Administration (or an equivalent degree) with 15-20 years of experience in Human Resources Management
- Prior HR leadership experience in a fast-growing organization.
- Ability to design systems & processes, which are based on a deep understanding of business priorities and underlying requirements
- Strong advisory & coaching capabilities
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Hands on and capability to execute independently
- Willingness and humility to unlearn and learn where required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.