Head - Human Resources - FMCG/FMCD/Manufacturing (10-25 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To formulate and implement HR & Admin policies in line with company standards.
- To play pro-active role in ensuring harmonious industrial relations. Must be aware of all labor laws, and also oversee the strict adherence to the same.
- Contributing to the designing of the manpower plan in terms of manpower numbers and time schedules of requirements.
- Experience in preparing job descriptions and person specifications.
- Must have good working knowledge of retention techniques/performance management system.
- Ability to lead a team of HR people for pro-active employee engagement, employee grievances, training and development so as to control attrition, thereby enhancing productivity.
- Keeping up to date with any modifications in HR / recruitment policy and ensuring that HOD are effectively briefed on any relevant changes
- Effective Liasoning with government / semi - govt. authorities/ local bodies to ensure good public relations.
- To carry out any other tasks assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Advice and assist the factory management in the fulfillment of its obligations, statutory or otherwise, concerning prevention of personal injuries and maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Promote setting up of safety committees and act as advisor and convener to such committees;
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have excellent leadership, administrative, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Must have worked with larger manufacturing companies with workforce of around 2000 workers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.