Assitant Team Leader at Karyarth
Views:724 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Head - Human Resources - FMCG (7-14 yrs)
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Oversee, refine, and execute employee standards and procedures, using and improving
- HR existing and recommended systems and processes.
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, health insurance, expenses, vacation, and other personnel packages.
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable HR federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, and maintaining records.
- Identify and recommend areas of improvement to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale.
- Support departments in the development and delivery of strategic HR plans to fit with the overall business direction.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management meetings with employees,
hearing and resolving employee grievances, training managers to coach and discipline employees, and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Champion the on-boarding process, ensuring the process is up to date and of high quality, providing clarity and connection for all employees and their role in relation to the overall vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Build strong relationships with external suppliers, fostering trust and promoting collaboration.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in human resources
- 7+ years in human resources or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- IR knowledge will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office