Team Leader - Sourcing at ACH Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:2201 Applications:789 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Head - Human Resources - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
- Responsible for over 3000 on-roll & off-roll employees
- Work collaboratively with the Executive Director & top Management to build a performance oriented culture aligned to business objectives
- Organization capability building by attracting, retaining, engaging top talent
- Develop an appealing benefits and rewards policy to attract the right talent & motivate good performers
- Should have exposure of managing sales and manufacturing HR in FMCG organization
- Build internal talent pipeline & create succession plans for critical roles -identify top performers and create development opportunities to strengthen their skills
- Lead change management interventions with focus on structure, processes and policies
- Optimize HR costs in business units
- Need to have an entrepreneurial mind set.
- Have the capability and readiness to be culturally adaptable
- 12-20 years related experience in Human Resources preferably in FMCG Foods environment of over 1000 Crore size, and have managed large scale of people
- Excellent interpersonal skills & relationship building skills.
- Experience of designing processes and policies for FMCG business
- Demonstrated experience interacting with employees at all levels & providing excellent customer services
- Exceptional knowledge & experience working with MS Suite.
- Hands on experience on HR automation will be added advantage.
- Meticulous, strong time management, proactive & result-focused.
- Aligning to the vision, mission & values of the company.
- To be the unique self, while respecting & including others.
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.