Head - Human Resources - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Head of HR| Fintech platform For property investing| Delhi
- Our client is India's first tech-enabled fractional ownership real estate startup. It is an investor oriented real estate technology company which democratises real estate by providing a transparent investment process by running a predictive algorithm based on big data analytics and stringent financial evaluation to identify the CRE properties.
- Founded in 2020 by a team with global experience, this company has presence in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru and has facilitated investments worth 5Bn till date.
- It is all set to change how India invests in commercial real estate.
- As a Head of HR, you will be responsible for managing the entire employee life cycle from recruiting, onboarding, employee engagement, employee relations, performance management, compensation, HR policies, company culture to off boarding.
What you will do:
- Designing and implementing an efficient talent acquisition strategy and assisting the team with talent development
- Creating and implementing training, induction, onboarding and offboarding procedures
- Developing a high performing recruitment team that can support business plans
- Developing and maintaining the configuration of the HRMS system to ensure compliance with business needs and with local laws and corporate regulations
- Implementing functional HRMS and internal databases across all departments
- Designing and overseeing payroll and performance evaluation systems
- Designing, implementing and monitoring HR policies and procedures
- Researching, analysing and implementing compensation & benefits strategy
- Overseeing cultural and employee programs, including wellbeing, community building and recognition
What you need to have:
- MBA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience as a HR Head or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Excellent knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- Proficiency in HRMS & Payroll software systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethics, good analytical capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills