Assistant Manager at Fintech company
Views:1458 Applications:476 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Head - Human Resources - FinTech (15-20 yrs)
HR Head (Fintech)
- Leading the organisation's HR department including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management and financial planning of the department
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives
- Responsible for managing various stages of employee life cycle which include Talent Acquisition Operations, on boarding support, Internal Job Posting, Benefits and claims, Payroll operations, Incentive Management, Relocation Support, and employee separation management
- Effectively structure benefits programs to attract and retain top talent
- Utilize technology to enhance and measure the results of human resources programs.
- Laying foundations for further growth and institutionalization of the HR processes and management.
- Responsible for recruitment strategies and processes for attracting talented professionals with diverse knowledge and skill sets across industry sectors.
- Designing performance based evaluation tools and strategies for talent retention and motivation in consultation with Co-founders.
- Handling grievances and addressing the same within the TAT, Employee counseling, Integrity Management, ensuring the code of conduct to maintain discipline and harmonious working environment.