Head - Human Resources - FinTech (10-15 yrs)
Head of HR - Fintech
Job Description - As the Head of Human Resources, the incumbent will drive recruitment, employer branding, employee engagement and strategy.
Client Details: Our Client is one of the largest growing Fintech organisation
- Leading the execution of culture and people strategy across defined strategic initiatives.
- Lead the HR function including strategy, process evaluation, design and implementation of HR systems, policies, and processes.
- Provide direction, coaching and support to the HR team.
- Understanding of using organizational design, strategic workforce planning and change management as integral components of transformational initiatives focused on accelerating business performance.
- Full Time MBA in HR is highly preferred
- At least 10 years of work experience in HR for growing technology setups
- Experience with a startup is a must have
- Proven leadership and team management across multiple initiatives/work streams in parallel
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and should have led organizational transformation and change projects.
- Direct exposure to future focused employee benefits, performance management, learning and development and employee experience programs.
Opportunity to lead all things HR for a growing organisation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Juhi Chandwani on +91 80 6826 6830. The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.