Director at En Pointe Adwisers
Views:4396 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Head - Human Resources - Facility Management Firm (10-14 yrs)
Head - Human Resources (Strong IR, OD & Change Management Skills)
About Our Client
Our client is a pioneer in providing integrated Facilities Management Services solutions for commercial and government clients. With more than 40 years of industry experience, they offer a range of specialized cleaning and property maintenance services, providing clients with facility, technical and process maintenance support. They are expanding their business at a very large scale across India.
Workdays: 6 days a week
Reporting into the Managing Director, your responsibilities would include the following:
- Develop organization strategies by identifying and researching HR issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing HR objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Participate in strategic business plan of the organization and finalize on HR responsibilities to assist in meeting the objectives. Support business needs and ensure proper implementation of company's business strategies and objectives.
- Implement HR strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including workforce planning, talent acquisition, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, COMPLIANCES & LABOR RELATIONS, training and development, records management, safety and health, employee relations and retention.
- Complies with central, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Proactively identifying and resolving potential issues at project site and employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner that protects the needs of the organization to operate in an effective and efficient manner.
- Managing and mitigating employee grievances by ensuring supervisors and leadership are creating an open forum for discussion and resolution of any issues
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support organization s performance.
- Plan and implement HR initiatives aimed at establishing & enhancing employee engagement and introduction of best HR practices in the facility to drive business growth.
- Monitor organization's culture to support the attainment of company's goals and promote employee satisfaction.
- Facilitate profitability through effective and innovative management of corporate HR operations.
- Manage HR operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, performance management, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation (payroll); determining new projects, productivity, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Participate in Wage Agreement Process and negotiate and finalize the calculations in harmonious working environment.
- Establish short- and long-term goals, review budget for HR expenses. Develop HR operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Plan monthly review with HR team and discuss on various issues, expectations and support required for achievement of business objectives.
- Develop a progressive Career progression model for the identified key talent in the business.
- Develop and administer employee and customer satisfaction surveys with action plans.
- Accomplish special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Monitor effective implementation of Employee Welfare activities.
- Update job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
The Successful Applicant
- Should come with a minimum of 10 years of experience in working with a FMCG/Automobile/ Pharma/ Waste Management organisation.
- Must have some OD, change management and IR experience
- Some prior experience as Plant HR professional will be an advantage.
- Thorough professional, high integrity, smart, mature and go getter leader.
- Ability to inspire others, collaborate and successfully drive initiatives.
- Should have excellent team management skills and furthermore a flair to liaise with the senior stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills is non negotiable.
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment
Salary range: 25 - 35LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.