Head - Human Resources - EdTech (10-15 yrs)
HR Head - EdTech
- We are currently looking for a seasoned HR leader for an edtech being launched by an established education player in West Bengal.
- The first and foremost criteria is you must have a strong understanding of best practices in HR. Secondly you must have worked in an organization that scaled up and was new age.
- You must be passionate about your work and must be excited to work with a mid sized organization.- If this is just another job change to increase your salary or for better growth then this may not work out as they need someone who is passionate about leading the entire HR for an organization and build great culture and help in the scaling up of the organization.
- The role would be lead development and management of the end to end recruitment and training processes and the implementation of best industry practices and functional innovations.
- Implement after appropriate research the best practices in the recruitment and L&D space in the market Strong stakeholder management
- Manage all external partners- external recruitment agencies and training vendors on our panel
- Manage recruitment lifecycle for various positions. Monitor and reduce the time-to-hire and- hiring costs
- Manage and implement the learning calendar
- Spearheading all facets of HR, Organizational Development, Policies and Procedures, HR Operations, Change Management, Talent Development, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, Analytics, etc. across Group. Supervise the work of HR personnel and provide guidance.
- Steering policies & initiatives for identifying high potential, high performing talent within the organization, while providing accelerated developmental work assignments and training opportunities.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labor unions
- Monitor adherence to internal policies and legal standards
To fit the bill you must be :
- MBA in HR from Tier 1/2 college with 10 - 15 years of relevant experience
- Must have led HR for atleast 7 years
- Knowledge and experience of other HR processes like performance and talent management, R&R, audit/ compliances, Comp & Benefits, HRMS/ HRIS/ ERP etc. preferred.
- To fit the bill, you must have good exposure to managing the Training and Recruitment function independently with senior stakeholders.
- You must be strategic and at the same time be willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- People with excellent communication skills and who have led recruitment and training for a decent sized organization and have delivered excellent results would be considered. High energy professionals would prefer.
- Interested please write to us with a cover note mentioning your experience in the same and why you think you would fit the bill well. Please note all resumes without cover note will take LONGER to process