Executive Search at Vito India Advisors
Views:5701 Applications:768 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:286
Head - Human Resources - eCommerce (8-15 yrs)
Our client is a leading E-commerce company headquartered in Mumbai.
Designation : Head HR
Reporting to : CEO
- Will be responsible for the entire gamut of Human Resources function and provide strategic guidance to drive growth, excellence and human capital development.
- Act as a partner in driving an effective & efficiency hiring strategy for the organization.
- Instrumental in formulating & implementing organizational policies & procedures.
- Monitor all talent management programs (recruitment, learning & development, rewards and recognition etc.) for consistency and fairness to right talent.
- Apply workforce planning tools and analytics to link succession planning, development, performance management and business objectives.
- Regularly evaluate the outcome of talent management systems, programs, processes for effective implementation.
- Strategic partner of management on people issues (guide, consult, and support).
- Identify process improvement possibilities and participate in improvement efforts, sharing best practices and ideas across practices.
- Partnering with business to understand issues & provide a road map for effective governance.
- Ensure that the highest standards of compliance and ethics are embedded into the organization
- Direct and review audits to ensure the accuracy, integrity and efficiency of HR data, applications and reports.
Candidate Attributes :
- 8-15 years- experience in HR
- Prior experience in Tech & Data driven organisations.
- Self-driven, motivated, team builder, entrepreneurial mindset
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.