Director at i4 Consulting and Technology
Views:342 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Human Resources - eCommerce (8-14 yrs)
Job Description :
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization's human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Recommends best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- 8+ years in Talent Management, TA, Operations and PMS
- One stint in an ecommerce company for atleast 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.