Head - Human Resources - Digital Marketing Firm (10-15 yrs)
HR Head | Digital Marketing Firm | Jaipur/Bangalore | 6 days
Industry - Media / Dotcom / Entertainment
Category - HR
Skills - HR Management; Head of HR, Organisation Structure, Change Management
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The role will be responsible for driving the business agenda change management through effective people strategy and a robust organisation structure.
Client Details :
Our client is a unique creative set up, with both an offline and online presence, making significant positive impact on people's behaviours with a dedicated team of ground team professionals.
- Serve as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to the leadership team and founders, providing guidance and insights on all HR related matters
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop and implement HR strategies that align with the organisation's vision, mission, and values
- Provide leadership, coaching and guidance to direct functional teams in the area of performance management, goal setting, employee engagement, talent acquisition, learning & development, succession planning, leadership development initiatives, compensation and benefits, workforce planning, etc to drive organisation growth and foster high-performance
- Apply strategic thinking to analyse business challenges and provide innovative HR solutions that support organisational goals and drive long-term success
- Lead change management initiatives, proactively anticipating and addressing potential challenges and resistance to change
- Master's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field from a reputed institution.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive HR experience, preferably in a fast paced growing organisation
- Experience must be wide & deep enough to lead functional experts and teams in performance management, compensation and benefits, L&D, engagement, talent acquisition, etc
- Experience of leading a team with strong interpersonal ans stakeholder management skills
Job Offer :
Join a dynamic and fast-growing organisation and lead the HR function, being a trusted part of the leadership team, an advisor to the business heads and the founder and play a vital role in re-shaping the organisation making a larger impact in the country.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Tanya Sharma - +91 9650549494
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.