Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page, Mumbai
Views:624 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Head - Human Resources - D2C Personal Care (7-10 yrs)
- Build organizational capabilities by aligning HR to evolving business strategy across all 3 offices
- Enable the implementation of key Talent & Management Development mandates. Assist in the identifying & grooming of potential leaders within the organization by recommending appropriate development programmes & career movement within the organization
- Provide services & a training framework leveraging corporate-wide learning & knowledge management systems, designed to seamlessly support the culture of a Learning Organisation & goaled in at improving business results.
- Facilitate the continuous development of talent, building competent, capable and committed organizational resources.
- Manage the complete Performance Appraisal Process
- Manage the complete Talent Management Process, IDP's & HI pots
- You should have 7-10 years of experience in core HR Business Partnering with experience of having worked in high growth environments
- Willingness to inculcate a culture of creative thinking and going beyond established norms for engaging with employees and the founders
- Ability to understand the business context and align the HR team and performance metrics closely to overall business goals
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- MBA Degree in HR