Talent Acquisition at FlexAbility
Views:4571 Applications:589 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:533
Head - Human Resources - Consulting Firm (18-28 yrs)
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure an effective Recruitment function that maximizes organizational capabilities by ensuring that the best possible employees/talents are recruited.
- Support the effective consultation and education provided to line managers concerning this process.
- Ensure recruitment activities occur in a cost effective and timely manner, achieving a high level of customer satisfaction whilst meeting organizational talent needs of the future.
- Coach hiring managers with regards to properly on-board new hires through orientation/induction and training, where necessary.
- Develop a current knowledge base of market remuneration and benefits, ensuring compensation levels are competitive and key/critical talent is retained.
- Achieve compensation equity across the different business divisions in a diversified/fragmented environment.
- Embed an effective Performance and Development Culture that delivers a high performance, agile culture from managers and employees.
- Own the country's Talent Review process to identify high potentials & high performers for Development & Succession Planning.
- Partner with Business Finance to ensure accurate workforce planning is executed.
- Continue to develop and enhance Policies and Procedures as much as possible to Global and APAC guidelines.
- Nurture divisional relationships by leveraging HR initiatives.
- Develop strong international relationships including Global and APAC HR teams and within various Business Units.
- Assist Divisional Business Unit Leaders with the analysis of the Employee Opinion Survey (EOS) results as well as actively influence an effective action plan to further improve employee engagement across Divisions.
- Facilitate and guide a wide range of Employee Relations issues ensuring the best possible outcomes for the organization. To design and deliver timely and effective communication channels throughout the organization.
- Assist people managers to lead and manage their teams concerning a wide range of employee management issues.
- Ensure that Compliance is observed in every aspect of our business operations, including implementing timely education interventions as needed by the business.
- Develop initiatives that will assist to build a sense of community across business units, breaking down silos.
- Be a change agent for any transformation activities such as restructuring or reorganization.
- Others include all HR related events/projects as assigned to meet business needs.
KEY RESULT AREAS :
- Workforce Planning & Talent Acquisition across Divisions
- Succession Planning & Development across Divisions
- Employee Engagement across Divisions
- High Performance Culture across Divisions
- Change Management
- Reduced Attrition
KEY COMPETENCIES :
- Relationship building and listening skills. Cheerful, friendly and pleasant disposition. Working proactively with a customer-focused approach. Tactful and diplomatic.
- Good planning and organizational skills with ability to multi-task in a very fragmented and highly-matrix environment.
- High level of organizational awareness.
- Ability to think-out-of-the-box with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously - self-motivated and independent with high level of personal drive
- An integrator and effective team-builder who can challenge their colleagues and able to stand up for their beliefs.
- Superior interpersonal and influencing skills to cross-sell ideas and convictions.
- A proactive, energetic individual with the ability to work independently.
- This role will be faced with problems that often do not have the - right answers- obvious to all. The successful candidate must, therefore, be able to understand that which is not logical; have the ability to project themselves into others- positions without losing their own perspective; and possess skills in predicting human and organizational behavior.
- Relevant qualifications to graduate/Post Graduate level with at least 20 years in a similar capacity
- Deep working knowledge of the India employment labor legislation would be essential
- Experience in a multi-regional capacity would be advantageous