Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:845 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Human Resources - Conglomerate (12-18 yrs)
Head Human Resources (ITES)
Our client's are leading MNC & Industrial Conglomerate's (AUTOMOBILES, FMCG, CONSUMER DURABLES, MANAUFACTURING, RETAIL, EPC, INFRASTRUCTURE - (POWER , ENERGY, OIL & GAS, PORTS), INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, BPO, PHARMA & TELECOM with a Turnover of US $ 1 Bn to US $ 100 Bn with exponential growth potential. Our client's reach span across several countries across the global.
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc. Acting to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manages human resource department and organizational needs for human resource systems, with an emphasis on the technical components of business needs.
- Manages team members in support of human resource information systems.
- Manages full life cycle HRIS projects and the associated project planning.
- Recommends system design and configuration approaches to best meet current and future strategic human capital management delivery.
- Research costs and vendors and manages the RFP and contract renewal processes.
- Maintains systems to ensure continued operations and reporting efficiency and resolves software issues.
- Designs and generates queries, reports, and dashboards.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
Qualification And Experience :
1. MBA in HR 12+ years of Wide-ranging experience with technical and business/functional concepts for the full life cycle of Human Capital Management & HRIS experience.
2. Experience managing or supervising employees & Experience in implementing and administering systems
3. Experience in quantitative HRIS analysis with demonstrated aptitude in data analytics, queries, metrics, and reporting
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Outlook.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
7. Excellent collaboration, teamwork and interpersonal skills
8. Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
9. A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
10. Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
11. Must maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :
Web Site : www.perfectplacer.com
Mobile : 8368469496