Talent Partner at Randstad
Views:835 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Human Resources - BPO/IT (15-20 yrs)
- Lead entire Manpower planning, budgeting, talent acquisition and deployment to meet business growth requirements. Functional leadership of entire Talent Acquisition team to drive talent growth requirements across all business verticals in India, US and other geographies.
- Ongoing mentoring and coaching of TA team members about learning and implementing best industry practices. Person would provide leadership support to TA team in terms of reviewing, measuring KRA/KPIs and ensure meeting business goals as per agreed SLAs.
- Responsible to oversee and guide entire employee experience team in India. Own all processes from employee onboarding till retirement. Closely work with key stake holders in employees experience team to strengthen overall efficiency, effectiveness of all processes and thereby offer a great experience to all stake holders.
- Lead entire compensation and benefits management team in India. Oversee and guide India payroll and compliance team to ensure timely processing of all pay, benefits, and compliance activities. Guide team in terms of new amendments related to Labour laws, income tax provisions and best industry practices related to compensation and benefits management.
- Lead all HR process optimization, digitization, and transformations projects centrally in India under Head HR and fulfill HR Department's goals for achieving process excellence.
- Closely work with Head HR in Reviewing, Designing, Implementation, Measuring and ongoing upgradation of various HR policies to provide best industry practice.
- Ongoing review, monitoring, and amendments of various HR SOPs to ensure full compliance to ISO, GDPR, SOC and other statutory and non-statutory audits.
- Closely with Head HR for implementation, measurement and monitoring of various HR Analytics frameworks, Dashboard and Reports to support data driven decision making in HR. Implement strong road map for Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive HR Analytics frame at corporate level.
- Provide leadership support to India site administration team in terms of general admin, facility management, safety, security, and liaison with various govt, semi govt bodies. Also, closely with Head HR in planning and setting up business operations in new locations within India and outside.
- Ongoing review and strengthening of various employee support services to offer a Great working environment to employees.
- Provide HR business partnering support to assigned Business unit heads in terms of end-to-end HR matters.
- Provide support to for implementation of all Employee engagement, talent management, L&D activities across all business units.
- Provide support for implementation of various corporate initiatives related to Great place to work awards, best employer brand, Best HR practices awards by effective collaboration and communication with various stake holders.
- Lead coordination and collaborations with in different COEs in HR.
- Lead communication and collaboration with all BU Heads, Functional to provide end to end HR support.
- Lead coordination and collaboration with various internal and external stake holder to offer great Employee experience about all HR processes and policies.
- Stake holder management, coaching and counselling in terms of process improvement, problem solving, dispute resolutions.
- Collaboration, coordination, communication with various stake holder for effective implementation of various HR and corporate projects.
Education and Experience:
- MBA/MSW/MLW OR Fulltime Post Graduate Degree in HR.
- Minimum 15 - 18 years in end-to-end HR Generalist role with at least 5 years of direct experience in Leading entire HR team of mid-size, growing IT/ITES or KPO/BPO organization.
- Hands on and proven track record of leading all functions of HR (Operations, Payroll, Compliance, HR Business Partnering and L&D Teams).
- Strong Leadership skills of managing and leading a complex team of HR professionals.
- Hands on experience of leading HR Policy, Process implementation assignments in line with best industry practices.
- Prior experience of Leading HR Digitalization projects (Implementation of HRMS Systems, ATS, e Learning Portal LMS/LXP platforms)
- High proficient in HR Analytics, HR Dashboard
- Should have handled HR leadership roles for an organization size of Min. 500+ employees.
- Must have minimum of 5 yrs experience of handling all functions of HR and leading entire HR functional.
- Prior experience of leading HR team for end-to-end HR matters is must.
- Strong expertise in leading Talent Acquisition team and meeting manpower requirements through various sourcing, selection and head-hunting techniques. Effective presence and networking on social media.
- Effective networking skills in terms of talent market, best HR policies and practices in IT/ITES, BPO/KPOs in Gujarat and Other developed markets in India.
- Strong experience related to HR Policies, Standard Operating Processes (SOPs).
- Good Knowledge on Compensation, Benefits and Labour Compliance management.
- Prior experience of leading and implementing HR process transformation, digitization, HRMS system implementation would be preferred.
- Prior experience of team management, mentoring and coaching team members would be preferred.
- Prior experience of conceptualizing, implementing HR Analytics framework would be preferred.