Executive Search Specialist at HR Cornucopia Pvt Ltd.
Views:1636 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Human Resources - BFSI (19-24 yrs)
- Understand business imperatives and drive people agenda aligned to that
- Enable line managers to champion Great Places to Work, diversity, new hire assimilation, developing, motivating, and retaining employees
- Review business and HR metrics and advise business on people aspects of business
- Facilitate development of mid-level employees, critical talents around functional and leadership aspects
- Ensure compliance to HR processes and policies
- Develop and coach team members within their own team to take up larger responsibilities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key leaders at multiple levels within the organization
- Drives process change that will deliver better operational efficiency across the business functions
- Provide leaders with structural diagnosis through identification of the root causes of organizational performance issues.
- Facilitate process for identification of capability gaps in each functional and managerial area
- Identify critical staffing issues and implications along with the leadership team
- Help in formulating processes to manage attrition and thereby retaining the key employees
- Provide expertise to the business in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations and recognition programs
- Support and implement the Talent Management Initiatives of the organisation
- Drive PMS & OD initiatives like, Performance Appraisals, Individual Development Plans, drive and implement Rewards & Recognition programs among staff as a part of Employee Engagement initiative.
- Works closely with the leadership team on internal movement decisions; transfers, promotions, job enhancements and ensures decisions are in line with talent and skill gaps, development plans and career pathing
- Serve as an escalation point for employee concerns on people and processes
- Competent in handling the complete process of Performance Management System which includes, Goal setting, Goal sheet auditing, Midyear reviews & Annual appraisal.
- Leads performance calibration sessions; coaches- leaders on tough conversations; creates performance improvement plans and development plans.
- Partnering with the leadership for annual compensation revision based on guidelines and business scenario
- Supporting on-going performance feedback processes, by providing regular guidance and training on delivering and receiving constructive feedback.
- Facilitating the implementation of Performance Improvement Plans
- Work with external vendors for salary surveys & competitive benefits administration
- Plan & lead the company's engagement programs for creating a culture of impact
- Work with senior leaders to develop strategies and demonstrable links between engagement and their strategic goals
- Responsible for enhancing employee engagement by improving and maintaining a positive and inclusive culture of collaboration and continued professional development
- Design and cultivate positive experiences at every step of the employee journey, building thoughtful practices that engage and retain incredible employees
- Drive employee engagement efforts including analysis and reporting of annual engagement and Pulse check survey results, action plan development, and change initiatives
- Enable employee engagement, employee on-boarding, and internal communication through line managers and centrally run initiatives.
- Help design and execute Transformation / Organization Development Initiatives including - defining goal, content, and methodology.
- Highlight employer brand in the marketplace through participation in - Great Place To Work surveys-, and Advertorials - Drive awareness campaigns -Internal communication - Anchor the internal employee communication.
- Assessing the organization's pay structure
- Researching compensation trends and reviewing compensation surveys
- Evaluating compensation policies
- Ensuring that the pay practices comply with state and central laws and regulations
- Administering the organization's benefits programs (e.g., retirement plans, leave policies, wellness programs, insurance policies, etc.)
- Researching and analysing benefits plans, programs, and policies
- Making recommendations based on data analyses
- Monitoring government & industry regulations, legislation, and benefits trends
- Working with insurance brokers and benefits careers
- Managing the enrolment, renewal, and distribution processes
- Reviewing and revising job descriptions
- Determining position classifications
- Preparing and updating salary scales
- Guiding and making recommendations to managers regarding job descriptions, salaries, and classifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.